Administrator Selection Specialist - HR
Under moderate supervision organize and manage screening and interviews for district assigned administrative and other staff position(s). Provide clerical support to department head and other staff members
High school diploma or GED-advanced education/training desired
Certified Education Office Professional (C.E.O.P.) preferred or willingness to obtain CEOP certification
Strong computer knowledge required in MS office, Google Drive, Outlook, and Oracle
Proficient skills in keyboarding, data entry, word processing, and file maintenance
Ability to use software to develop spreadsheets and databases and do word processing
Ability to prioritize workflow to address the multiple needs of the supervisor(s) or the department
Ability to multi-task numerous complex administrative activities
Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Must be flexible and adaptable under pressure
Must be able to handle heavy workload in fast-paced office with critical deadlines
Must exhibit initiative in performing routine office functions
Must be able to positively represent school district
3 year’s secretarial experience
- Handle all application records for assigned administrative and other staff position(s)
- Initiate and maintain all records/forms for certification for administrative appointments
- Maintain and review all transcripts, service records, and other required personnel records and forms on assigned applicants
- Prepare correspondence, forms, reports, manuals, and presentations for the department head and other department staff members.
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents as required.
- Perform routine bookkeeping tasks and maintain department budget records. Prepare and process department purchase orders and payment authorizations.
- Answer and respond to incoming calls, take reliable messages, and route to appropriate staff.
- Maintain a schedule of screening and interview dates.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Other duties as assigned
Standard office equipment including personal computer and peripherals
Prolonged sitting; occasional bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, and twisting
Repetitive hand motions including frequent keyboarding and use of mouse; occasional reaching
Occasional light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds)
May work prolonged or irregular hours; occasional districtwide travel
Work with frequent interruptions; maintain emotional control under stress