High school diploma or GED
Ability to use software to develop spreadsheets and databases, and do word processing
Proficient in keyboarding, 10-key numerical data entry, and file maintenance
Ability to meet established deadlines
Two (2) years data entry experience
Records and Reports
- Collect and enter attendance and PEIMS data into established database and verify accuracy according to prescribed procedures.
- Maintain student records and process requests for student information and transcripts. Process new student records, including requesting transcripts and records form other schools.
- Assist parents, student, and faculty with questions regarding student attendance.
- Contact parents/guardians to verify student absences as needed and report attendance problems to designated administrator.
- Compile, maintain, file, and distribute all reports, records, and other documents as required following established procedures.
- Assist in campus office as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Follow district safety protocols and emergency procedures.