High School diploma or GED
Ability to run MBO #SE480 Folder, Baum 714 XLT folder, Graphic Whizard numbering and perforating machine, Rhin-O-Tuff spiral binding equipment, Powis Parker Fastback 15XS Glue Bind machine, GBE 24 inch Laminator, Horizon VAC 100a Collator, Horizon Stich and Fold SPF-200A, 2000HD Numbering Machine, Interlake large stapler
Ability to process job orders with minimal error
Troubleshoot, clean, adjust and maintain bindery equipment such as collator, folder, laminator, etc.
Operate various copiers
One (1) years’ experience
- Prepare brochures, pamphlet, calendars and related publications for binding, folding, stapling etc.
- Perform multiple task simultaneously, including handling interruptions and return to and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with fellow employees, staff, and general public.
- Hand collating.
- Hand cutting foam board, posters, banners, and magnet and corplast signs.
- Efficient operating of the laminator, large cold laminator, perfect binder, glue binder, folding and numbering machines.
- Operate efficiently specialized binding equipment such as the collators, 3-hole punch, cutter, coring and perforator.
- Gluing and padding NCR and notepads.
- Troubleshoot, clean, adjust and maintain related equipment.
- Installation of various products produced in-house such as bus advertisements, wall decals, etc.
- Ability to run the spiral bind machine, cerlox and large Interlake stitcher.
- Other duties as assigned.