Bachelor’s degree with major emphasis in accounting or finance or verifiable experience
CPA and TASBO Certification preferred
Possess excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Excel
Possess excellent communications, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
Cash management, cash flow analysis and investment experience preferred
School or government accounting experience preferred
- Invest funds with compliance to the PFIA and all federal, state and local policies and monitor local investment policy for compliance.
- Responsible for daily cash management activities and collateral levels.
- Responsible for banking relations, resolving banking issues and depository agreements.
- Preparation of quarterly investment reports and reports for annual investment meeting, maintaining investment portfolio and monitoring monthly cash expenditure projections.
- Manage and maintain on line bank access, bank software and investment portfolio software.
- Assists in preparing information for the external auditors.