Digital Instructional Systems Coordinator
Master’s degree in relevant educational field
Valid Texas teacher certification
In-depth knowledge of digital instructional ecosystems operations and maintenance protocols
Experience as a systems operator for software and digital ecosystems
Excellent understanding of data uploads processes for instructional management systems
Ability to collaborate with a variety of leaders and stakeholders for the successful administration and inter-operability of instructional systems
Working knowledge of authentication processes for digital platforms
Deep understanding of infrastructure (including user hardware) requirements for the effective utilization of digital platforms across large organizations
Demonstrated strong organizational, communications, public relations, and interpersonal skills required to achieve the goals of the position
Highly proficient in verbal and written language
Working knowledge of student privacy laws including FERPA
Demonstrated interpersonal and collaborative skills for creating and adding value in a high stakes, fast-paced environment
Demonstrated ability to evaluate program effectiveness and instructional materials
Detail-oriented, high-energy leader who can motivate others to reach goals
Five years of teaching experience
Experience as a system operator of digital platforms
Experience formatting data for uploads via sftp
- Maintain the integrity of instructional systems with fidelity and consistency.
- Maintain inventory of curriculum and instruction digital systems available, usage analytics and patterns.
- Coordinate with the appropriate stakeholders the maintenance of authentication user data based on new instructional hires throughout the school year.
- Prepare data with fidelity and integrity and coordinate with external vendors the upload of data files in a timely manner based on Curriculum and Instruction needs.
- Maintain the operations of curriculum and instruction digital platforms as the systems administrator.
- Collaborate with curriculum and instruction, professional development and technology leaders to ensure that the acquisition of new digital platforms align with GISD infrastructure capabilities.
- Collaborate with technology leaders to ensure GISD computing hardware is capable of running digital instructional platforms.
- Collaborate with technology leaders to ensure software updates are ran on a timely manner for the effective utilization of digital instructional platforms.
- Monitor performance of digital instructional platforms based on usage, infrastructure and hardware capabilities.
- Other duties as assigned.