Food Service Driver Stocker
High School Diploma or GED
Clear and valid Texas driver’s license
Must possess/obtain a valid CDL License
Current Food Handlers Certification
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules; operating, maintenance and procedure manuals
Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
Ability to perform basic math functions
Effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Possess a safe driving record
Physically able to perform job functions
One (1) year of warehouse experience
Receiving and Delivery
- Provide customer service to each school cafeteria by accurately pulling the requested items from the warehouse pick slips.
- Display professionalism in dealing with managers, staff, teachers, students and or parents that may be present.
- Approach problem solving tactfully with directness and integrity.
- Exert a positive influence and work in harmony with associates.
- Display self-control and tact.
- Is punctual and displays acceptable attendance.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Pull product stock carefully from pick slips to ensure that orders are complete and inventory is maintained accurately.
- Accurately perform daily cycle counts as well as yearly inventories.
- Insure that all product is safe guarded against biohazards during loading, transport and unloading
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques while performing job duties, including lifting and climbing. Operate tools, equipment and machinery according to prescribed safety procedures.
- Operate all safety and fire prevention equipment within the warehouse as prescribed by local code and/or school policy.
- Correct unsafe conditions in work area and promptly report any conditions that are not immediately correctable to supervisor.
- Maintain storage areas, loading and unloading docks.
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of lift equipment and delivery trucks.
- Secure warehouse locations by locking doors and coolers. Communicate with security regarding irregular access to the facility.
- May assist in training new staff if applicable.