Food Service Full Time Pool Worker
Ability to understand written and verbal food preparation and safety instructions
Working knowledge of kitchen equipment and food production procedures
Ability to operate large and small kitchen equipment and tools
Ability to perform basic math
Food Preparation and Serving
- Prepare quality food according to a planned menu of tested and uniform recipes.
- Serve food according to meal schedules, departmental policies and procedures. Practice and promote portion control and proper use of leftovers.
- Store and handle food items and supplies safely and according to established procedures. Maintain a clean and organized storage area.
Safety and Sanitation
- Operate tools and equipment according to prescribed safety standards, and follow established procedures to meet high standards of cleanliness, health and safety.
- Keep garbage collection containers and areas neat and sanitary.
- Correct unsafe conditions in work area and promptly report any conditions that are not immediately correctable to supervisor.
- Maintain personal appearance and hygiene.
- Handle and record cashier functions accurately.
- Maintain daily food preparation records.
- Promote teamwork and interaction with fellow staff members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.