High school diploma with two years’ experience in graphic design or bachelor’s degree in design, graphic illustration, or related field is preferred
Efficient knowledge in MS Word, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Publisher, Adobe Creative Cloud, CorelDraw, etc.
Perform printing, copying and other related office duties
Operate efficiently specialized computer programs and applications such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. and related current application used in the creation and design of illustrations, artwork, and design and layout of publications
Print design (color space, printing process, color separation, grid layout and master page)
Two (2) years’ working experience in graphic design or bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Design and prepare brochures, pamphlets, calendars, and related publications for printing and distribution.
- Prepare color and black and white illustrations and designs for production, including preparing color separations.
- Coordinate publication projects with Senior Production Manager.
- Perform printing, copying and other related office duties.
- Excellent skill in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with fellow employees, staff, and general public.
- Perform multiple task simultaneously, including handling interruptions and return to and complete tasks in a timely manner.