GRS TV Broadcasting Coordinator
Bachelor’s degree with a major in Television or Film
Ability to manage diverse groups or individuals, both adults and students
Strong video production skills to include studio and field work; pre/post production and implementation of produced materials
Ability to organize, develop and produce video programming
Ability to use a personal computer
A valid Texas driver’s license and ability to drive to and from production locations in a personal car, ability to work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
Excellent communication and decision-making skills
Outstanding team player
Five (5) years of hands-on television production to include producing, directing and editing video programs
- Manage and schedule a department of five employees and one hundred fifty students.
- Develop a pre-production plan for each program to be produced.
- Direct live and taped broadcasts.
- Operate studio/field equipment to include: Video cameras, Video switcher, Audio board, Non-linear editing equipment, Set up of microphones and other related sound equipment, Set up of lights necessary for quality video
- Create creative graphics.
- Evaluate and purchase television equipment and supplies.
- Minor technical troubleshooting.
- Create and maintain the department budget.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director of Communications.
- Manage the day to day operations of the five employees that make up the district production department and Television Magnet Program.