HVAC Controls Technician
High School Diploma or GED
Associate Degree in Technical Field preferred
Valid Texas driver’s license with good driving record
HVAC Controls Technical School
HVAC Contractor License preferred
Computer Experience and use of Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite
Ability to interface with Energy Management System
Ability to interpret mechanical and electrical plans and specifications for building facilities
Knowledge of basic types of automatic controls and systems instrumentation
Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Minimum three (3) years of experience with Central Monitoring & Control Systems and Direct Digital Control (CMCS/DDC) and Pneumatic Controls Systems
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely and workable manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Hands-on experience with the installation, operation and maintenance of CMCS/DDC and Pneumatic Control Systems.
- Assist HVAC Controls Supervisor in the development and maintenance of HVAC Controls Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Assist HVAC Controls Supervisor in the development and maintenance of HVAC Controls devices and equipment inventory.
- Ability to understand Electrical and HVAC Systems, building automation electronic control systems and to interpret control drawings, plans and specifications.
- Ability to work on Universal Network Controllers and JACE.
- Willing to perform other duties as assigned.
- Available for after hours and weekend on call and emergencies.