Oracle System Administrator
Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar engineering major
Oracle certification(s) preferred
Significant Oracle E-Business Suite support experience
Understanding of Oracle Applications Object Library (AOL) and module portfolio within the applications
Knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Office365
Liaising, submitting, tracking, and managing Oracle service requests
Provide end-user support for business applications and assist in technical troubleshooting
Working knowledge of Oracle security management
Goal oriented mind set with a strong attention to detail
Effective organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
Ability to work in a team environment
Three + (3) years with Oracle ERP as an applications system administrator
- Secures access to the Oracle applications via user accounts, menus, passwords, and environmental variables.
- Defines and assigns alternate menus, responsibilities, report groups and report sets.
- Registers custom programs within the application.
- Defines and set profile options at the system, application, and responsibility levels.
- Becomes a point of contact with Oracle support to define issues and provide solutions.
- Defines, configures, and administers Oracle ERP concurrent managers.
- Assigns, configures, and defines district printers and printer styles within Oracle.
- Assists with periodic processing including archiving and purging.
- Evaluates system online response time and communicates accordingly.
- Additional duties required as directed by the Oracle Technology Manager.