High School Diploma or GED
Associates Degree preferred
Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and iPad functionality
- Positively interact with all levels of district employees and visitors to the PDC as well as monitoring the front door, greeting and directing visitors correctly.
- Positively represent the school district.
- Maintaining the training rooms including the presentation station, presentation needs such as remote, and the scheduling of the training rooms.
- Serve as a liaison to the custodial staff.
- Manage UPS/FedEx deliveries, and the ordering and distribution of hospitality supplies.
- Possess highly effective and pleasant telephone skills in order to communicate with staff and public in a positive and professional manner.
- Assist Organizational Learning secretary during high volume times.
- Strong organizational and general clerical skills with experience.
- Strong computer and iPad knowledge preferred.
- Initiative in performing routine office functions.
- Good judgment in handling confidential information.