Maintenance Business Operations Coordinator
Handles administrative tasks in the maintenance office including but not limited to entering requisitions, warehouse orders, reconciling P-Cards, filing and maintaining vendor files.
High School Diploma or GED
Strong computer skills required
Proficient in MS Office software preferred
Oracle software application knowledge preferred
Must possess strong organizational skills
Accounting knowledge preferred
Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
Willingness to perform other duties as assigned
Minimum three (3) years’ experience preferred
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Enter requisitions for material needs.
- Process invoices, check requests.
- Complete warehouse orders for items stocked at GISD.
- Maintain accurate vendor files and bid records.
- Reconcile P-Cards for each of the maintenance employees.
- Order and maintain general office supplies and maintain copiers.
- Filing as needed.
- Should be able to work with and learn from others.
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
Standard office equipment including personal computer and peripherals
Prolonged sitting; occasional bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, twisting and reaching
Frequent walking, repetitive hand motions, frequent keyboarding and use of mouse; occasional reaching.
Occasional light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds)
Exposure to normal indoor air quality issues; exposure to typical office noise
Work with frequent interruptions; maintain emotional control under stress