Purchasing Specialist Campus Liaison
High school diploma or GED
Knowledge of bookkeeping principles and practices
Ability to use computer and software to develop spreadsheets and do word processing
Proficient in keyboarding, 10-key numerical data entry, and file maintenance
Ability to work with numbers in an accurate and rapid manner to meet established deadlines
Familiar with Oracle iProcurement Module
Knowledge of Google Classroom and other Google documents
Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
Three (3) years’ experience working in public education with school and purchasing related subjects
- Review and respond to campus and department inquiries regarding purchasing procedures.
- Provide updates and improvements to the Campus Department Accounting Procedures Manual.
- Review and respond to A750 and Google Classroom requests as needed.
- Coordinate with purchasing staff to provide responses in a timely manner.
- Provide guidance regarding the use of P-Cards and other purchasing tools.
- Identify and develop training classes based on the needs of campus and departments.
- Provide tips and guidance in the monthly purchasing newsletter.
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents as required.
- Oversee and conduct one-on-one and group trainings.
- Maintain confidentiality.