Human Resources Supervisor
Student Nutrition Services
Answer the phone in a pleasant and professional manner, directing calls to appropriate individuals. Open the front door using the RAPTOR system to screen patrons while greeting individuals in a courteous manner, then directing them to appropriate individuals.
High School Diploma or GED
Ability to understand written and verbal communication as is necessary
Knowledge of phone system
Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office
Ability to handle confidential information
Multiline phone system
Answer phones in a professional manner
Microsoft Office, including Excel
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer multiline phone system, directing calls to appropriate individuals.
- Operate RAPTOR system for screening patrons.
- Remain in reception area to assist with anyone coming in front door, directing them to appropriate individuals as needed.
- Assist human resources supervisor in routine clerical duties.
- Sort department mail according to individual needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Standard high volume copier/scanner and multi-line phone system
Frequent kneeling/squatting, bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, twisting
Prolonged data entry; grasping/squeezing to sort for filing
Occasional moderate lifting (15- 30 pounds)
Work inside in a high volume, fast paced office environment; frequent multi-tasking
Work with frequent interruptions; maintain emotional control under stress