Secretary to Education Foundation President
High School Diploma or GED
Proficient skills in keyboarding, data entry, word processing and file maintenance
Ability to use software to develop spreadsheets and databases and do word processing
Ability to prioritize workflow to address the multiple needs of the Foundation President or department
Ability to multi-task numerous complex administrative activities
Basic math skills
Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Five (5) years secretarial experience
Records, Reports, and Correspondence
- Prepare correspondence, forms reports, manuals, and presentations for the Foundation President and other department staff members.
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents as required.
- Perform routine bookkeeping tasks and maintain department budget records. Prepare and process department purchase orders and payment authorizations.
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies and program equipment.
- Monitor and process personnel time records including leave requests and reports and submit in accordance with district procedures.
- Answer and respond to incoming calls, take reliable messages, and route to appropriate staff.
- Maintain a schedule of appointments and make travel arrangements for department staff.
- Make meeting arrangements for department activities including preparing materials, scheduling and setting up facilities, and arranging equipment.
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail and other documents to department staff.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.