Student Relations Administrator
Valid Texas Teacher Certification
Mid-Management Administration certification
Ability to interpret policy, procedures and data
Strong communication, public relations and interpersonal skills
Thorough knowledge of hearing and appeals process
Ability to manage budget and personnel
Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a teacher
Three to five (3-5) years of campus administrative experience
- Conduct investigations regarding Parent/Student complaints and concerns – Level II Grievances.
- Facilitate Level II Hearings on the district’s behalf.
- Monitor and manage the Review 360 Student Management System district-wide.
- Provide campus support in the following areas:
- Student Code of Conduct & Student Handbook violations
- Professional Development for the Review 360 Discipline Management System
- Behavior Response to Intervention
- Discipline management techniques
- Bullying allegations and procedures
- District Alternative Education Program (DAEP) placements
- Confer with parents, students, central administrations, campus administrators, district staff, and community members as needed.
- Encourage and recognize excellence/improvement in student behavior and discipline at schools.
- Relate to staff, students, and parents in ways that convey mutual respect, concern and high expectations.
- Conduct on-site support visits with Campus Principals and staff.
- Project a positive image of the school district’s programs.
- Serve as a resource person for district personnel and the community.
- Provide technical assistance to Campus Principals so overall campus performance is improved.
- Share input and documented information with Area Directors that impact the evaluation of Campus Principals (applicable Domains that address parent communication, student behavior, discipline, and school climate).
- Resolve conflicts effectively and work in harmony with others.
Administration and Fiscal/Facilities Management
- Supports and follow local, state, and federal rules and policies.
- Implement appropriate school district policies and procedures for the campuses.
- Coordinate the district management plan in conjunction with the Curriculum Instruction & Assessment Department and Technology Department.
- Write and revise appropriate forms and booklets.
- Promote environment for proper storage, collection, preservation, and dissemination of student discipline records.