Supervisor, HVAC Controls
High School Diploma or GED
Associate Degree in Technical Field Preferred
Valid Texas driver’s license with good driving record
HVAC Controls Technical School
HVAC Contractor License Preferred
Computer Experience and use of Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge and experience with LonWorks and Tridium’s Niagara R2 and AX networking Platforms
Ability to interface with Energy Management System
Minimum ten years’ of experience with Central Monitoring & Control Systems and Direct Digital Control (CMCS/DDC)
Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely and workable manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Assist Energy Manager with the Annual HVAC Controls Budget Forecast.
- Oversees installation, operation and maintenance of CMCS/DDC and Pneumatic Control Systems.
- Develop and maintain HVAC Controls Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Develop and maintain HVAC Controls Devices and Equipment Inventory.
- Ability to work on Niagara’s Workplace Pro Graphics and Workplace Tech programming.
- Ability to work on Schneider Electric MicroNet Series Controllers.
- Ability to work on Microzone Controllers and Programming files.
- Ability to work on Universal Network Controllers and JACE.
- Willing to perform other duties as assigned.
- Available for after hours and weekend on call and emergencies.
- This position supervises the HVAC Controls Technician, HVAC Controls Technician/Programmer, and all repairs and replacement of commercial control devices and equipment within the district.