Supplier Data Base Clerk
High school diploma or GED
Knowledge of Oracle iSupplier module procedures
Ability to work with suppliers in an accurate and rapid manner
Ability to analyze and organize a complex filing system of supplier application-related documentation
Proficient in keyboarding and file maintenance skills, including electronic filing
Ability to use software to develop spreadsheets, databases, and do word processing
Effective organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Three (3) years’ clerical and customer service experience
- Post bids and addendums to GISD website as directed and in accordance with established procedures.
- Assist with the preparation and emailing of bidding documents, including notice and instruction to bidders, specifications, and proposal forms.
- Communicate with suppliers to update iSupplier account.
- Detect and resolve problems of duplicate suppliers in database.
- Assist suppliers with on-line bidding.
- Extensive ability to file bid and insurance documents electronically.
- Maintain vendor databases.
- Prepare correspondence, forms, manuals, reports, and purchase orders using personal computer.
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, and other documents as required.