Warehouse Delivery Expeditor
High School Diploma or GED
Clear and valid Texas Driver’s License
Must possess/obtain a valid CDL License
Current Food Handlers Certification
Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
Ability to read maps and navigate throughout all district locations
Ability to work under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines
Ability to perform basic math functions
Effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Possess a safe driving record
Physically able to perform job functions
One (1) year of warehouse experience
Receiving and Delivery
- Provide customer service to each school cafeteria by accurately pulling the requested items from the warehouse pick slips.
- Display professionalism in dealing with managers, staff, teachers, student and/or parents that may be present.
- Approach problem solving tactfully with directness and integrity.
- Exert a positive influence and work in harmony with associates.
- Display self-control and tact.
- Is punctual and displays acceptable attendance.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Pull product stock carefully from pick slips to ensure that orders are complete and inventory is maintained accurately.
- Accurately perform daily cycle counts as well as yearly inventories.
- Insure that all products are safe guarded against biohazards during loading, transport and unloading.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques while performing job duties, including lifting and climbing. Operate tools, equipment and machinery according to prescribed safety procedures.
- Operate all safety and fire prevention equipment within the warehouse as prescribed by local code and/or school policy.
- Correct unsafe conditions in work area and promptly report any conditions that are not immediately correctable to supervisor.
- Maintain storage areas, loading and unloading docks.
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of lift equipment and delivery trucks.
- Secure warehouse locations by locking doors and coolers. Communicate with security regarding irregular access to the facility.
- May assist in training new staff if applicable.