You can get a record of your information from Garland ISD through the form of a transcript. Official transcripts can be used to apply for jobs and are a necessity for applying to college.

Please note that student files expire. With an enrollment of over 50,000 students, it is not practical to maintain student files indefinitely. Because of this, student records and special education service records will expire five years after a student withdraws or graduates. This includes cumulative folders, paper transcripts, and other records. However, digital copies of transcripts will be retained for future use.

Share records with GreenLight

GreenLight allows for academic records to be shared and accessed securely, instantly, anytime and anywhere. This can be used to provide student records for:

  • student transfers
  • undergraduate and graduate admissions
  • military enrollment
  • internships
  • scholarships
  • job applications

Students can sign up at Parents of students under 18 can learn how to sign up on our Academic counseling page.

Requesting a transcript

Expand All

Contact us

For more information please contact: