Our school libraries provide access to:
- a certified librarian who serves as the Campus literacy leader
- fiction and nonfiction books
- bilingual books
- research digital resources
Our middle and high school libraries also offer print and digital access to college, career and test prep materials.
Students have 24/7 access to ebooks and digital resource materials. Contact your school librarian for more information.
School library webpages
Libraries enhance classroom learning
Teachers and librarians work together to provide teaching and learning across all content areas including:
- the ways to use digital tools to find and evaluate information
- cybersafety and the importance of digital citizenship
- how to conduct research, format research papers and properly cite sources
Teachers, librarians and students work together to acquire, evaluate and use information effectively. Librarians stay up-to-date with the current curriculum to help students get the information they need when they need it.
Before and after school activities
School libraries have multiple computers and are often used as a meeting space for students or teachers to work collaboratively.
Many librarians sponsor before and after school activities, clubs and programs such as book fairs, makerspaces and book clubs. Visit your school's library page to find out what's going on.