What’s included in a meal?
Choose 3-5 options for a full lunch meal:
- an entrée
- one selections of fruit, two selections of fruit in high school
- two selections of vegetables
- a grain/bread which may be part of the entrée or separate
Choose 3-4 options for a full breakfast meal:
- two entrées which is a combination of grain/breads and meat
- two selection of a fruit or juice
Beginning February 1st, 2022, SchoolCafé will be used for both online meal account payments and school menus. SchoolCafé is replacing PayPAMS and Nutrislice. All account balances will be transferred from PayPAMS to SchoolCafé by February 1st.
SchoolCafé can be accessed by via the SchoolCafé app (to download the app on an Apple or Android smartphone, search for SchoolCafé in the app store) or the SchoolCafé website.
- SchoolCafé Online Application Walkthrough Video
- SchoolCafé Online Payments Walkthrough Video
- SchoolCafé Menu & Nutritional Information Walkthrough Video
School menus will still be available on the Nutrislice app and website until February 1st.
Menu Advisory Committee (MAC)
The Menu Advisory Committee (MAC) includes parents, students and staff who review the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and School Breakfast Program (SBP) to provide greater knowledge of USDA guidelines and regulations for daily meal service and help plan the menus for the next school year.
MAC meets about four times per year. During meetings, the committee will sample & critique recipes under consideration for use in the school year, and discuss the implementation of new programs.
Meetings will be held at the Padgett Auxiliary Services Center.
2021-22 Meeting schedule
- September 13
- November 8
- February 7
- May 23 at 5 pm.
File a complaint
To file a Civil Rights Discrimination complaint, please complete the form below and mail to:
Director of Student Nutrition Services (SNS)
701 N First St, Garland TX 75040.