The Web Services department follows best practices and industry trends to combine code, graphics, video and text into online experiences that comply with legal requirements, support district goals and meet user needs. We also provide support and training to administrative and campus staff who contribute content to our websites.
Our mission is to facilitate district communication and community engagement with the use of web technologies.
- dotComm Awards 2022 Gold Award for district website
- NSPRA 2022 Honorable Mention for district website
- TSPRA 2020 Gold Star Award for district website
- NSPRA 2020 Award of Excellence for district website
- TSPRA 2017 Gold Star Award for district website
- TSPRA 2017 Gold Star Award for Garland ISD Education Foundation website
- NSPRA 2017 Award of Merit for district website
- 10 School District Websites to Learn From
- TSPRA 2016 Silver Star Award for district website
The CoolClix Challenge is a monthly competition to recognize campus webmasters and principals who are effectively using their school websites to connect with the community.