With extensive stakeholder input and engagement, we've developed plans for the use of ESSER funds. These funds will be used to help address the significant impact on student learning caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
CRRSA Act ESSER II
The Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSA) Act dedicated funds to the Elementary and Secondary Relief grant. The following expenditure plan has been developed from the Stakeholder Input from ARP Act ESSER III.
- Garland ISD’s ESSER II Use of Funds Plan
- Garland ISD’s ESSER II Use of Funds Plan – Updated October 2022
ARP Act ESSER III
The American Rescue Plan (ARP) ACT of 2021 dedicated funds to the Elementary and Secondary School Education Relief (ESSER) grant. The intent of this grant is to provide education funding to address needs from the COVID-19 pandemic and support the safe reopening and operation of schools.
Two plans have been developed. These plans are linked below and will be reviewed and revised (if necessary) every 6-months. Stakeholders are invited to review the plans and provide input.
- Watch an overview of the ESSER funding program video - English
In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan
This plan provides details about procedures and safety requirements that have been created for the well-being of students, staff and visitors.
- Garland ISD’s In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan -English
ARP Act ESSER III Use of Funds Plan
- Garland ISD's ESSER III Use of Funds Plan-English
- Garland ISD’s ESSER III Use of Funds Plan – Updated October 2022