Visitors are welcome at our schools and facilities. For the safety of our students and staff, all visitors must present a valid state-issued I.D. to register in our Raptor screening system at the front office before being granted access.
Visitors at campuses or other district facilities are subject to the following:
- All visitors must follow district health and safety requirements when visiting.
- Visitors may be subject to screening by a district employee.
- Visitors may not access schools without an escort.
- No outside food deliveries are allowed.
Additional rules for visitor access during COVID-19
- Visitors are encouraged to wear masks indoors at all district facilities.
- Building access is limited for exceptional circumstances and by appointment only.
- Virtual meetings will be available when possible.