View job postings, apply to work with Garland ISD and find other career and human resources related information.
Why Choose GISD?
- Competitive salaries, some of the highest in the Dallas area
- Comprehensive benefits, including an employee assistance program and financial wellness program
- Dedicated employee clinic with low-cost visits for non-emergency medical needs
- Children and grandchildren of nonresident employees can attend GISD schools
- Discounted community swim passes at the GISD Natatorium
- Enhanced security procedures to help protect students and staff
- Extremely diverse community with more than 70 languages spoken by students
- Project Goal, a two-year 1-on-1 mentorship program for beginning teachers
- All GISD teachers are provided with a laptop, docking station, and dual monitors as a district standard
- Choice of school district with no attendance zones and a wide variety of magnet and specialized program campuses
- Strong investment in the growth of our staff through leadership development and learner pathways
On this page
Be the Light: Join the GISD Family
With our online system, you can attach your resume, transcripts, reference letters, or other documents to your application.
Extensive opportunities for leadership development and growth
As a GISD employee, you will have access to a range of professional development opportunities, including leadership development programs and learner pathways, to help you grow as a leader. We believe that leadership is not just a title but an action, and we are dedicated to fostering a culture of leadership excellence in our campuses, district offices, and the community. Leadership matters in GISD and our investment in the leadership pipeline ensures that our leaders are equipped with the skills and knowledge to make a positive impact and drive change.